Kaleidoscope Soap Shaper
This is the tool Belinda Williams designed to achieve the patterns in her award-winning soap named Kaleidoscope. It was created for the Soap Challenge Club in May 2019.
The Kaleidoscope Soap pull-through Soap Shaper is designed for intermediate to advanced cold process soap makers. An understanding of how to control trace is required for this technique.
An introduction letter containing directions, tips and tricks is included in every order, to help you get started.
Soap Shapers ship within 2-4 business days. Please add 5 business days for made-to-order items.
Soap Shapers are 3D-printed with PLA filament – an environmentally friendly and skin-safe choice. PLA is a durable material derived from crops such as corn and sugarcane. It's renewable and biodegradable. Colours may vary.
HAND WASH ONLY with care in lukewarm water (30 C / 86 F) and dish soap. Towel- or air-dry. Soap Shapers are NOT dishwasher safe. PLA is heat sensitive; exposure to excess heat may cause melting and/or warping. Avoid temperatures of 60 C / 140 F and higher.
INCLUDED IN EVERY ORDER:
With Stem Kit:
1 x Kaleidoscope Design Plate
1 x Stainless Steel Stem & Bolts Set: 11.75 in / 298 mm in length and threaded on both ends. 2 stainless steel nuts are included.
Design Plate Only:
1 x Kaleidoscope Design Plate
CHOOSING YOUR SIZE
The size of the Kaleidoscope Soap Shaper that you order must be slightly smaller than the inside diameter of your mold for ease of use. For instance if your mold has an inside diameter of 2.83 in / 72 mm then choose the 2.75 in / 70 mm size Soap Shaper. If your mold has an inside diameter of 2.75 in / 70 mm then choose the 2.67 in / 68 mm size Soap Shaper. Here's an easy step-by-step guide on measuring your mold >
2.75 in / 70 mm – for use with
- Love Your Suds Silicone Round Column Mold
- Bramble Berry Silicone Column Mold (Note: the diameter of this mold is generally 2.83 in. Please measure to be sure and select the 2.67 in Kaleidoscope where applicable).
- Bramble Berry Heavy Duty Column Mold (Note: the diameter of this mold can vary from 2.7 in to 2.79 in due to the liner. Most are 2.79 in. Please measure to be sure and select the 2.67 in Kaleidoscope where applicable).
- Most Pringles cans (Note: Please measure to be sure as Pringles can sizes can vary) or any column mold with a diameter of 2.79 in / 71 mm or bigger.
2.67 in / 68 mm – for use with
2.95 in / 75 mm – For use with
- Essential Depot Silicone Cylindrical Molds
- PVC Pipe molds with an inside diameter of 3 in.
Note: If a size is sold out, simply choose "custom size", specify the size you would like in the notes section during checkout and your order will be fulfilled before the next restock.
Custom Size (please add 5 days for production):
Please provide the details requested below so we can create a KaleidoscopeSoap Shaper that is the perfect size for your mold. Here's an easy step-by-step guide on measuring your mold >